Recently new version of the guitr ruby gem was pushed and ready to use.
There are following changes were made since my first post about this gem:
- –unpushed operation – helps to check what was commited but havn’t pushed yet
- –pull operation was refactored to a standard git pull command
- –status operation was refactored to a standard git status command as well
- git operation error stops guitr invocation bug was fixed
- spec coverage was enhanced
In the future time I’m going to implement push operation and integrate with http://optionparser.rubyforge.org/ to handle command line arguments.
And in the far future time commits, think it can help to have one message for commits across several repositories related to one feature/user story.
That’s it, thanks for your time.
Enjoy playing guitr 😉